Sometimes we have set environment setting in Visual Studio 2017 and now we want to reset it then follow the below steps.
1. Open Visual Studio 2017.
2. From the Menu Bar, select Tools as like below image.
3. Now click on ‘Import and Export Settings…’ it will show dialog box as like below image.
4. In the opened dialog box you can see two radio button as shown in below screen. Now click on second option button ‘No, just reset settings, overwriting my current settings.’ and click Next button it will close current dialog box and open new dialog box as shown in below image.
5. Now select general option from the left hand box and click on Finish button it will reset all the settings you have done after installing Visual Studio and show success message as shown in below image.
6. Click on the Close button to close the Wizard.
153 total views, 2 views today